Offer

Deepika Padukone

Film Actress Deepika Padukone revelead that she was having a crush on the actor Shahrukh Khan when the both were doing the shooting for 'Om Shanti Om'. This was come up when she told Farah Khan on his show 'Tere Mere Beach Mein'. Along with co actor Asin, Deepika fights with for there love Sharukh on the show. The theme of the show was Josh Jawan Hindustan Ka. The episode will air on Sunday, September 27 from 9 to 10 pm, only on STAR Plus.

Deepika and Farah recall the time Farah blew her lid on the young actress when she came unprepared on the sets of Om Shanti Om. Farah admits she later regretted it saying, "I had to remind myself that Deepika was only 19 years of age and that she was at Shah Rukh's house for a party. I'm sure she must have had a poster of him as a kid in her room."

She tells Deepika, "I remember you telling me during the first love sceme in OSO that you were 10 years old when DDLJ released. And Shah Rukh chided mesaying that I'm taking a young kid in the film. And I also know that you had a crush on Arjun Rampal."

Deepika ( smiling like a girl in wonder) says, "Yes… When you had finalised me for Om Shanti Om and said that Arjun will play my husband, I was very happy because I have a huge crush on him.

Watch more such revelations from the beautiful & charming Deepika Padukone and Asin in this Sunday's episode of Tere Mere Beach Mein, from 9 to 10 pm, only on STAR Plus!

Comments

Offer