Offer

Deepika Padukone

deepika padukone
HQ
>>Deepika Padukone and Farhan Akhtar at 'Karthik Calling Karthik' Music Launch Party>>

Nana Patekar to direct second film with Deepika Padukone>>

Actor Nana Patekar says he will direct his second Hindi film soon and that he has finalised Deepika Padukone for the lead role.

"Yes, I am directing a film," Nana told reporters at a press meet of his first Kannada film, Yaksha, on Wednesday.

"I have already written the script of the film and have selected Deepika Padukone to play the lead role. I haven't yet finalised other artists and technicians for the film."

"I am going to my native village in Maharashtra in a few days to make preparations for the film. I have not finalised the launch date of the film. But it will be worked out very soon," he added.

Nana wielded the megaphone for the first time for Prahaar that had Madhuri Dixit in the lead role.

The actor, who will be seen in Prakash Jha's political thriller Rajneeti, also said: "I have not signed any new film after Rajneeti."

Nana has completed a 13-days shooting schedule of Yaksha, which is his second South-Indian film after Bommalattam. He played a possessive film director in the thriller that didn't score well at the box-office.

"This Kannada film features me in a special role," said Nana.

Yaksha is being produced by Siddaraju and is directed by debutant director Ramesh Rao.

Actor Yogeesh is playing the lead, while Ruby will be seen as his love interest. Chandrashekhar is the cameraman of the film while Manju Mandavya has written the dialogues.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Offer