Offer

ASIN

I'm starting my own creation ....... So keep download and colored your desktop!!!!!!!!
Starting with Asin. Keep visit.

Asin's character in Vel, her new project with Surya, is Miranda Meenakshi. Her role is a rip off from Pepsi Uma, the famous chat show on Sun TV - Ungal Choice. When asked about her role as Miranda Meenakshi, she confirmed it. She remarked, "Who told you this? Yes, it's true. I'm playing a television anchors role in Vel. The character is naughty, fun loving and mischievous."

She added, "I like acting in such roles. When director Harikumar told me of the role, I was thrilled. To prepare myself for the role, I watched many TV shows." Meanwhile she is very sad about losing a chance act with Bollywood actor Salman Khan. She said. "Director Prabhudeva approached me for the role but due to my commitments - Ghajini, Vel and Dasavatharam - I was unable to accept it."

Asin and Aamir Khan are singing for the Hindi version of Suttum Vizhi Sudare and Oru Maalai. The film is being shot in the same locations that the orignal was being shot.
Wallpapers created by Bon.

Comments

Offer