Offer

Ayesha Takia

I think Aamir Khan is fabulous" - Ayesha Takia

I think Aamir Khan is fabulous,� says Ayesha Takia who surprised everyone by opting out of Aamir Khan's next Kajri, a remake of Tamil hit Ghajini. �Ghajini is a film that I am not doing so I shouldn't talk about it. But it's a fab film and whoever does it will rock. Honestly,� Takia said brandishing that famous school girl laughter that stretches into her eyes.

Alright, let's talk about your with-the-times look in Fool-N-Final where you are indulging in pocket dancing, sporting bandanas and trendy outfits. �Yeah, from all my films I like this the most. This suits me the most. My audiences have loved it. I love it when people like what you've done. It's very important that the work that I do is appreciated. Dor was a small film but people loved it. People loved Socha Na Tha. It's very important that whatever I do is different and people like it,� Ayesha said.

Obviously she loves to talk and answer questions that one hasn't asked. Never mind. You've just spoken about Dor, a film that you've won loads of appreciation. �Dor is a superior film for acting because I don't think a girl gets a chance to do a role like that often. Since Fool N Final is your next release, how about some words on its director Ahmed Khan? �I'm very fortunate. Fool N Final is a very good film for someone to come on the sets and enjoy themselves. Ahmed is a friend so I would anyday work with him. For me it was a pleasure working with him.�

What's your role in the film? �I play a girl called Tina who is a thief. Hum sab chor hain film mein. And I'm always with my mama Paresh Rawal. And then Shahid is there and we share this romantic connection. But the thing is that because of mama we can not really get romantic. He always tells Shahid that if you want to romance my Bhaanji then you have to do this robbery for me. He keeps on threatening him, blackmailing him and it's really really funny,� Ayesha explains. In other words it's a full on Feroze Nadiadwala commercial flick. �It's a Feroze Nadiadwala commercial film. And hopefully it will do as well as his commercial films have done. It has constantly been a ride. I loved being one of the guys,� she says.

What about matching steps with your co-star Shahid Kapoor with whom this is your second film after Yeh Dil Maange More? Here it ought to be said that you guys make a very cute pair. �Dance steps in Fool N Final are very different from Yeh Dil Maange More. In Yeh Dil�.Vaibhavi was the choreographer. She is very different. And in Fool N Final obviously since it's Ahmed's film, he has done the choreography too. He is such a successful choreographer but he never said that now we have three great songs and elaborate dance movements. He just let us have fun and that's what really showed. And I respect him for that,� Takia said.

Well�Kya Love Story Hai is a bad memory and Fool N Final seems to be heading for a good show. But what about the future? There is Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking. He is fabulous. For most parts it's a John Abraham film. For me it's interesting as it is a double role. Anurag has been a friend for six years. We always wanted to work together. Then there's Sunday for which I'm shooting for in Delhi with Ajay Devgan. That is a Rohit Shetty film. It's a thriller and a masala film. There's also De Taali. It's a film with Ritesh and me. It's about friendship, love and it's very simple, sweet friends story.�

Since we had got most of the dope you guys must be interested in, we took a chance and asked about her no-kiss policy because of which she has opted out of prestigious projects. �I don't do things that I don't like in life. Ever,� Ayesha Takia said sportingly, letting us feast on that full-of-life laughter that effortlessly enters the eyes. Once again! : This news from IndiaFM
Wallpaper created by Bon

Comments

Offer