Offer

Deepika Padukone

deepika padukone

Wide screen

Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor both are busy in their works but in Diwali they might not spent time together whereas Deepika Padukone chooses family. She reveals that she is not going to celebrate the festival with Ranbir Kapoor but will be heading to Bangalore to celebrate with family. When asked she said,” No. I try to celebrate most of the festivals with my family. I am looking forward to celebrate Diwali with my family.”

Deepika Padukone appreciated Ranbir Kapoor ’s work in ‘Wake Up Sid’. I saw the film when the premiere was held for the entire cast and crew. I feel Ayan is an extremely talented director. I really liked the film and I feel that Ranbir Kapoor has done an amazing job. I loved the way both Konkona and Ranbir Kapoor did justice to their characters in the movie.

Deepika Padukone is also happy that her films are doing great business at the box office and looking forward to her next two releases, ‘Katrik Calling Kartik’ with Farhan Akhtar and ‘Houseful’ with Akshay Kumar. Deepika Padukone has also signed a Yash Raj flick opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh.

About her fitness she said,” Well, I really work out hard and I do yoga. Besides yoga, I am also into sports. I think playing sports is the best way to stay in shape.”

Comments

Offer