Offer

Hansika Motwani

hansika motwani
HQ


Hansika Motwani's style sheet>>>>

My style quotient
Comfort tops the list of most important factors when we talk of style. Being comfortable in whatever I wear is my style mantra. Branded clothes don’t always excite me. But yes, whenever I get the time, shopping is always a priority. I love the idea of mixing and matching clothes or adding accessories to clothing. It’s amazing to see how it changes the way one looks. I completely believe that what you wear is how you feel.

My colours
I’m all for blue and love all shades of the colour. I’m a huge sports buff and two of my favourite teams sport blue jerseys too — the Indian team and Chelsea. I love floral and pastels shades as well, as they make me feel very happy.

My must have accessories
I just love accessories and have an amazing collection ranging from earrings to anklets. Whenever I go out shopping I make it a point to pick up whatever is new in the market. I have this unique collection of evil eye bracelets, which I often team up with my casual wear. While dressing-up for parties, I make it a point to wear different kind of accessories. I believe they up your glam quotient.

My party wear
This is one time I dress according to my mood. If I’m in the mood to party, then I prefer wearing dresses. Otherwise a strappy top or a tube with a good pair of denims can work wonders too.

My little experiments
I love to experiment with my look and keep changing it from time to time. I don’t believe in following the trend but create my own. Once when I was in Goa, I picked up a pink short skirt, which I wore as a tube. Lots of people asked me where I picked it up from. It turned out to be a good experiment.

Comments

Offer