Offer

Sameera Reddy


Widescreen


Sameera Reddy's laptop: Lost and found>>>>>>

Sameera Reddy had recently lost her laptop that had some really personal pictures, e-mails and her diary; luckily, she got it back.

The tech-savvy diva Sameera Reddy recently found herself in a soup when discovered that she has lost her laptop. Fortunately, she got it back, as the authorities of the hotel, in which he had put up, found it in the lobby.


Reddy said, "I was in Chennai with my sister for an event and had put up at a 5-star hotel. Soon after the event, we had to leave for Mumbai and in the commotion I forgot my laptop in the hotel corridor. After I landed in Mumbai I realised it was missing."

Reddy added that she got a panic attack, as the laptop had some really personal pictures, documents and e-mails.

She said, "I was vexed with the thought of someone finding my laptop and misusing the stuff. The kind of pictures I had in there would make a MiD DAY page 1!" She added, "I tried to figure out where could have I left it. Soon, I realised it was the hotel and immediately called up the authorities."

Elaborating on what all she had in her laptop, Reddy said, "Apart from my pics and e-mails there was my diary, which I write on my laptop. If ever published, it will make a scandalous book. Hence, the moment I got a call from the hotel, I cried with joy!"

Comments

Offer