Offer

Mugdha Godse

Mugdha Godse
HQ



>>>I have a readymade bikini body: Mugdha Godse <<<


Mugdha Godse has been lucky in Bollywood, she has experimented with different genres and worked with leading stars and directors in Fashion, All The Best and Jail. And now the sexy actress wants to try her luck in the spirit world. People are going to literally call out for ‘Help’ says Mugdha who is starring with Bobby Deol in a horror film by that name which releases today, Friday the 13th.

“There have been many scary films though none of them managed to spook people out, but I’m confident that I will do what others couldn’t in Help,” says the actress who’s plays a possessed character in the film. “Those who have seen Help have said that I’m not just a good-looking ghost, I scare people too,” adds Mugdha.

She believes that ghosts do exist. “I’ve not had any encounters with them yet, neither do I want to... I’m a big fattu, but I know that they are around. During the film’s promotion, I was needed to go to spooky places but I chickened out... what if I really got possessed,” asks the actress.

Mugdha’s ghostly act is yet to be seen, but her white bikini picture for the film did grab eyeballs. “I didn’t know that the bikini is still a novelty for people. I didn’t bat an eyelid before wearing it. Thankfully, I have a readymade bikini body and don’t have to slog it out at the last moment to look perfect,” says Mugdha.

There were also rumours that she’s done a hot kissing scene with Bobby. “There are some nice romantic scenes between us but no kissing scene. Bobby is a good friend and a fantastic actor. But then I make friends with all my co-stars,” says the friendly star.

Comments

Offer