Offer

Charmy Kaur


HQ

>>I Wish I Had A Remote To Make The Crackers Mute<<

"It was in Vasai, my home town when we were back from school, a big surprise awaited us. My dad brought a big load of crackers meant for one week and spread it on the dining table. In the evening, me and my brother would divide our portions and burst them. We would compete with our neighbour's family in bursting them but now I'm scared of it and sometimes I wish I had a remote to make the crackers mute.

Nevertheless I'd like to see the Anaar (flower pot) but from a distance. This Diwali, I will be shooting with Srikanth for Sevakudu directed by Samudra and it will also be memorable because a few days after Diwali I'll be moving into a new flat that I got for my parents, it's a gift from me to them."

Comments

Offer