Offer

Vidya Balan

HQ
The actress is upbeat about playing a sex-symbol character in 'The Dirty Picture' saying it celebrates womanhood in all its glory. 
Vidya Balan's next film The Dirty Picture ' has become the talk of the town for her redefined sexy avatar. Playing a character loosely based on yesteryear South sex-symbol Silk Smitha, she has attempted every act of seduction from pelvic thrusts to heaving bosom. 

Ask her if she was anytime wary or apprehensive of playing the character and she confidently replies, "I've never enjoyed being a woman more than in The Dirty Picture . It celebrates a woman like a rainbow in all her colours". 

Not just the audience, even Vidya was as surprised when the makers came to her to play a character like this. "I don't know how Milan could have thought of me for this film", confesses Vidya. But she has no regrets whatsoever to play such a bold and unusual character. "Before starting this film, I told Milan that I want you to hold my hands and guide me through the film. I just knew that I had to trust Milan completely. And I can say it is so worth it".


Comments

Offer