Offer

Asin

HQ


Personal Agenda: Asin Thottumkal

Your first acting assignment?
A BPL mobile TVC.

The longest you have worn heels?
Day in and day out on shoots.

If you weren’t an actor, you would’ve been? 
I would have joined the civil services.

One Hindi word/sentence you’re still struggling with? 
I am quite comfortable with the Hindi language.

Who is on your mind these days? 
My boyfriend Subhaan who proposed to me. (He is the nine-year-old son of Sajid Nadiadwala.)

After a long workout, you love to gorge on?
A high protein snack.

If you could turn producer, what would your dream cast be like? 
My favourites Rishi Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit. What a lovely pair!

If you could have chosen to make your Bollywood debut with a classic Hindi film or a blockbuster, which one would it have been? 
I think Ghajini was a perfect launch pad.

The last line of your autobiography would read? 
See you on the other side!

What touches your heart the most? 
Acts of kindness.

What makes your day? 
A surprise visit from my dear friends.

What spoils it? 
When my phone hangs.

You are closest to? 
My parents.

When did you last have a bad hair day? 
Thanks to my team, I don’t have one at all.

If you could invite five people for dinner – living or dead, who would you call? 
Mahatma Gandhi, James Dean, Jim Carrey, Lady Gaga and Oprah Winfrey. A good mix of people.

What could you live in? 
Jeggings and T-shirts.

One thing you can never eat? 
Gizzards, hearts and intestines of animals.

Has anyone every struggled with your last name? 
Yes, a lot of people in the North really find it hard to pronounce.

If i could... 
I would go on a world trip with my girlfriends That would be so cool I would want to go white water rafting Down the Zanskar Valley I would love to bungee jump Specially from Royal Gorge Bridge, Colorado, USA, since it is 1,053 feet high

Sun sign? 
Scorpio

Birthday? 
26 October

Hometown? 
Kochi, Kerala

School/college? 
Naval Public School, Kochi, St Teresa’s College for Women, MG University, Kochi

Occupation? 
Actor

First break in Bollywood? 
Ghajini

High point of your life? 
When I won my first Filmfare Award

Low point of your life? 
When my godmother passed away

Currently doing The new Mirinda TVC with three flavours directed by Raju Hirani. Shooting for Bol Bachchan and Housefull 2.

From HT Brunch, March 4

Comments

Offer